The Department of Finance and Administration, in order to improve the commitments and goals of the company is responsible for doing the following responsibilities.
- Planning for the appropriate allocation of existing funds and credits to existing units and projects.
- Provide appropriate reporting and guidance and deviation from the budget.
- Perform timely and accurate registration and reporting of all financial operations of the organization.
- Paying current expenses for office, factories and projects.
- Financial accounting operations, document issuance, suitable maintenance and control account management based on the separation of projects and suppliers.
- Provide monthly reports regarding to the need for training courses, examination and approval of staff training budget and presentation of reports.